A ©FaucetHuB COMPATABLE BITCOIN FAUCET ROTATOR
WHAT TO DO BEFORE USING THIS ROTATOR:
- STEP 1: Download a bitcoin wallet, or open an account with a service provider that offers online wallet functionality If you have not already done so,
CLICK HERE for a site that will provide you with multiple wallet options.
- STEP 2: open a user account with ©FaucetHuB Most of the faucets listed in this rotator, use ©FaucetHub as their payment management service provider
You will need an account with ©FaucetHuB in order to collect your bitcoins.
CLICK HERE to set up a ©FaucetHub account.
NOTE: Some faucets manage their own payments. In these cases, follow the instructions provided on the faucet in question.
- STEP 3: Please TURN OFF any ad blocking software. Faucets are funded by the advertising that they carry. If you do not allow ads to display on your
browser, The Faucet owner will not be paid for your visit. If this happens too frequently, the faucet will become unprofitable and close down and you will loose a source of free BTC.
HOW TO USE THIS ROTATOR:
- The  NEXT SITE  button, will bring up the next faucet in the rotator list in the active window.
- The  PREV SITE  button, will bring up the faucet preceding the one that is currently showing in the active window.
- The  LIST  button, will open up a new window to the left of the screen
This is a current list of all faucets and their positions in the rotator.
- The  JUMP  button, will bring up a dialogue box prompting you to enter a number. The number corresponds to a faucets position in the "list"
- The  LINK  button, will open another tab and connect directly to the faucet/page that is being displayed in the active window.
- The  RELOAD  button, will reload the faucet/page that is being displayed in the active window. Use this when things screw up.
ASKING FOR A FAUCET TO BE ADDED:
The aim of this Rotator is to provide an easy way for users to operate multiple faucets. Faucets utilising excessive pop up or pop behind advertising will not be included.
Faucets using redirects or opening into blank separate windows will not be included.
Faucets that break normal operation of the rotator in any way will not be included.
Faucets that block iframe embedding CANNOT be included.
The overall user experience is VERY important to us!!
We are happy to consider all requests to add faucets to this rotator, but faucet managers must ensure that their faucets comply with the following guidelines in order to be considered:
We retain the right to exclude, remove, block or otherwise disable any content that we deem to be unsuitable for inclusion in this rotator. These decisions will be made at our own discretion.
If you would like your faucet added, or wish to leave feedback please contact us here
We will endeavour to remove/swap broken faucets as soon as we become aware of them.
Email us here email@example.com, if you find a faucet that you think is broken.